POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : media.... : Re: media.... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media....
From: Paul Jones
Date: 3 Apr 2000 13:43:37
Message: <38E8D840.C1285F4F@psu.edu>
thankyou all for the nice words....

The lights are coming from the top (two of them, one -x and one +x, you
are looking down the z axis...) and one from below. This was actually a
fun piece to do, only rendered in about 1hr on a PIII 500. I find that
with atomspheric media, enclosing the scene in a really big, hollow
object is the way to go. In this case a sphere of radius 15000 (oh, and
it is hollow.... ;-)

-paul