POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 2 Apr 2000 22:00:35
Message: <38E7FABF.55171FA6@gci.net>
Don't think that homeschooling isolates from the "real world".
It is, though, a very good way to spend your efforts on the
subjects that need the attention, and waste little time on the
ones that you can master easly. And it frees up time for more
important things, like raytracing
Mr Art

p.s.  I have homeschooled my two for 10 years now.