POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Simple flat curves : Simple flat curves Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Simple flat curves
From: Nigel Warner
Date: 1 Apr 2000 07:56:52
Message: <38E5F21F.E6649CF6@freenetname.co.uk>
Dear all,

    I am trying to work out which of the various patches I need to do
the following.

    I want to draw a curved line between two points varying the
thickness
of the line as I go as if the line was drawn with a flat nibbed pen;
thinner at the
ends and fatter in the middle. The object I want is a slur used to join
two notes
or above a musical phrase.

    I have looked through lot's of posts but I am still non the wiser as
the maths is
all a bit confusing.. Any pointers or better still a macro I can
experiment with
would be most educational.

    Regards,

    Nigel.