POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384) : Re: I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384)
From: Ken
Date: 30 Mar 2000 15:27:46
Message: <38E3B903.3A5C05ED@pacbell.net>
"SamuelT." wrote:

> Thanks Ken. 15 megs... wow. I've been seeing small ones (less than a meg)
> around on the web, but I can't use them.

Here is the info from the Pov CD. I was mistaken about the size. The zip
file is only 9 megs but still more than my email system can support.

3dhead.zip   Head data - A 109-slice MRI data set of a human head.
             Complete slices are stored consecutively as a 256 x 256 array.
             Pixels consist of 2 consecutive bytes making one binary integer.
             Data taken on the Siemens Magnetom and provided courtesy of
             Siemens Medical Systems, Inc., Iselin, NJ.

If you get desperate for it e-mail me and maybe we can work out a
transfer somehow.