POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384) : I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384)
From: SamuelT
Date: 29 Mar 2000 21:46:33
Message: <38E2C00D.610E22B6@aol.com>
Well, it's only a code if you don't understand 3d data files. I worked
today to find how data files make 3d objects and managed to do so. The
initial setback was a translate problem similar to image_maps. Here's an
object I made from 1's and 0's.

P.S. Anyone have some MRI data files I can use? I would like to make a
media head, so you can see inside.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial:
http://members.aol.com/stbenge

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'isodata.jpg' (34 KB)