POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I need help with triscan! : Re: I need help with triscan! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need help with triscan!
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 27 Mar 2000 10:24:31
Message: <38DF7D29.872E190@umh.ac.be>
Of course you do what you want but I don't understand something:
If your object is created with Moray (as the dome) why do you need to
get an approximate representation with triscan?? You already have this
representation in Moray and it is better than with triscan. If this
is to have a smaller mdl I don't understand because mdl are smaller
than inc.

Fabian.