POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Hills : Re: Hills Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hills
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 25 Mar 2000 23:22:01
Message: <38DD905B.DAEA54EE@excite.com>
Actually it depends even on the country you're in, here in Australia
everything produced is copyright automatically, even without the (C)
symbol - of course you do need to be able to prove you own the item....

--

Politicians - It seems to me that the worst of them could convince
me that horse shit tastes like honey-cake; the best of them would

The individual is more important then the state!