POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I need help with triscan! : Re: I need help with triscan! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need help with triscan!
From: ryan constantine
Date: 25 Mar 2000 18:33:55
Message: <38DD4D68.3B53089A@yahoo.com>
Almost all objects are solids, but i do have about six bezier patch cylinders
and one moray plugin dome, which is smooth and small.  Are these what you're
talking about?  If so, how do i make those a union?  Is all i do change the
'dome' to 'union'?  would it help if you could see the code of the pov file?
It's "only" about 4000+ lines long so far.  If i can't easily work this out,
i'll just forget about making the distributed files (when i'm done) easily
read and just make a good readme file so people can use this model.  That
might be best anyway.