POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Traffic Lights Macro: : Traffic Lights Macro: Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Traffic Lights Macro:
From: Steve
Date: 24 Mar 2000 23:10:46
Message: <38DC3B82.EC652967@ndirect.co.uk>
The Traffic Lights macro is available for download from my
website in the POV
Macros and Objects section.

Working on an image for the IRTC sounded too much like hard
work, so I took my inspiration from the current topic to
create this macro.  I hope someone finds it useful.

Hopefully in the future I'll be adding pedestrian lights and
no left/right turn
signs.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  4:00am  up 6 days, 35 min,  5 users,  load average: 1.41,
1.29, 1.19

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'trafficlights.jpg' (15 KB)