POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IceWhite (WIP 22kbu) : Re: IceWhite (WIP 22kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IceWhite (WIP 22kbu)
From: Moon47
Date: 25 Mar 2000 03:18:51
Message: <38DB2760.13F9B3FB@earthlink.net>
Me thinks the face needs work... Otherwise jealous...
I thought the "Beast Wars", "Beast Machines" were great and came nothing
close to power rangers... )=
I have followed "Mainframe" shows since i first saw "Reboot" A year ago... I
love the work that comes out from their team... I look forward to the return
of the "Beast Machines" episodes ( september in US ) and a feature film
"Gulivers Travels" to come to IMAX soon...?
My only grief w/ the Mainframe team is they have a habit of not finishing a
story...
i.e.. ReBoot, War Planets,,,