POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Treegenerator(144kb) : Re: Treegenerator(144kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Treegenerator(144kb)
From: Tom Aust
Date: 23 Mar 2000 16:49:27
Message: <38DA922F.961D4B8E@aust-anfertigungen.de>
As I said, I wanted to show the major improvements of Tomtree - and this is the
twig-ramification for higher density, but less parsingtime anyway (1 min. for this
scene with height-fields).

All plants are produced by Tomtree.
Have a look for more examples at my site.
http://www.aust-anfertigungen.de > 3D-Visualisierung > virtual trees

Greetings
Tom Aust