POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : i want .inc files, not .pov : Re: i want .inc files, not .pov Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i want .inc files, not .pov
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 23 Mar 2000 11:39:37
Message: <38DA48C4.BF01E528@umh.ac.be>
Ok so to have an include, it is easy:

scene->setting->include and there you choose your include file.
Doing like this, you cannot modify any properties of the object within
Moray, so you cannot move it for example.
If you want to be able to change some properties of an object
which is define by an include file, you must do like this:

go to the site : http://www.enter.net/~cfusner/tutorial/ch25.html

read and load the Triscan macro. With this macro, you will be
able to create a rough RAW file of your object define by an inc.
Now with 3d win : http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/
you can convert your raw file as udo/inc. So you have an udo file
and an inc file, now you replace this inc file (generate by 3d win)
by the initial inc which define your object.
Now in Moray, you create an udo, and a rough representation of
your object will appear and if you move it, your inc object will also
move in your scene.

Fabian.