POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : i want .inc files, not .pov : Re: i want .inc files, not .pov Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i want .inc files, not .pov
From: ryan constantine
Date: 23 Mar 2000 10:19:21
Message: <38DA367A.980F1D09@yahoo.com>
i don't think i made myself clear.  i just want to save objects as includes
for organizational purposes.  my computer is fast enough that having all
that information on the screen at once isn't a problem.  it's just that in
regular povray, i would hand code an object, save it as an .inc file and
write a separate .pov scene file with camera and lights with a #include
reference to the .inc file.  that's all i want to do, but i want to do it in
moray.  the thing pascal mentioned, does the object in the include need to
be positioned already since it can't be manipulated within moray?