POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blobby alienfighter : Re: Blobby alienfighter Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobby alienfighter
From: H E  Day
Date: 22 Mar 2000 19:58:34
Message: <38D96A9D.BE5B9A91@fci.net>
Well, well.  I am definitely impressed.  I especially like the irid {} you
used on the surface.  Makes it look like a wet, reptilian skin.  Which of
course it is.  The guns are nicely detailed, and don't seem out of place.
I've still got a bit of a beef with the cockpit, as it doesn't look....scratch
that.  I just went back and it looks fine.  Excellent work!!
Perhaps a few more views?  And loose or make shorter  the green trails , they
look too much like green pencils sticking out the back. (at least to me :)

--
H.E. Day