POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : A Proposal for XML POV : Re: A Proposal for XML POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Proposal for XML POV
From: Ken
Date: 21 Mar 2000 18:58:03
Message: <38D80CF2.88FAD60B@pacbell.net>
Bruce wrote:

> > > Where would I find these comments from Chris Young?
> >
> > povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions -> plans for 1999 and beyond
>
> Well now that's weird. No matter what I do, I can't get netscape to
> display that news group. I'm assuming this is on the news.povray.org
> server? Just as a side comment, I don't notice the OT group either.
> Something stupid I'm doing? I'm using Netscape 3.01, and setting the
> view options to 'display all groups', yet no such animal.
>
> Bruce

I am not sure why that is happening but I assure you the groups exist.
You might try adding the faq group by visiting this page and clicking
on the active link for that group. It might automatically append itself
to your groups list for this server (maybe). We don't have the off-
topic group in that list so this method won't work to add that group.

http://www.povray.org/groups.html

If you want I can foreward that article in question to you.