POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Arrakis, desert planet (68.1kb bu) : Re: Arrakis, desert planet (68.1kb bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:58:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arrakis, desert planet (68.1kb bu)
From: Moon47
Date: 21 Mar 2000 22:49:33
Message: <38D6F3BD.EFD202BD@earthlink.net>
The singer from the police...? Ya' know <real bad singing
voice>"Roxane.......     you don't have ta turn on tha red
light.....Raaaaksane..."
Any way where have you been under a rock or something... just kidding...
Check out the book in your local or school library... I think you would like
it... Or if you're too lazy there's always blockbuster but i recommend the
book it is much more detailed...