POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ode to the MaXeR... (195kau) : Re: Ode to the MaXeR... (195kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ode to the MaXeR... (195kau)
From: Noah A
Date: 20 Mar 2000 20:05:49
Message: <38D6D98D.5C994C18@powersurfr.com>
i'll make it wuick. give it a dim blueish purple light zoom out a bit and like
H.E. Day said give it a dim sky sphere using some gradients and clouds of some
kind but just so you cna barely see it and then add one of several random image
maps to the grass some helathy some not make the grass more dense and make it
sway like waves with the wind :) that should take you a few days