POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) : Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:28:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu)
From: Wayne Gordon
Date: 20 Mar 2000 18:58:29
Message: <38D6BAB2.EE62A3F3@flash.net>
Most impressive. Since you've already answered that the beast
is not saying anything specific, I was wondering if you are using phonemes
for different mouth/face positions?  How are you interpolating between
expressions/poses? As to the POV-native IK system, any idea when
you might have it done, or a description of what you plan to have
it capable of doing?

Thanks,

Wayne Gordon