POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Ritual : The Ritual Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:59 EDT (-0400)
  The Ritual
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 20 Mar 2000 15:18:17
Message: <38D6887C.500670BE@unforgettable.com>
The idea for this one originally came from a concept I called "Snowman's
Vacation", which involved a small, sandy desert island, an ocean, a
glass snowman, and maybe a couple of palm trees. Unfortunately, my
machine is too feeble to render palm trees, so I made this instead
(which still took over 30 hours, IIRC.. damn this slow old bus).

There's a lot I don't like about this one now, but I thought the water
looked pretty damn impressive.

--
Xplo Eristotle
http://start.at/xplosion/