POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) : Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu)
From: H E  Day
Date: 17 Mar 2000 21:43:20
Message: <38D2EB94.D7A8EF1F@fci.net>
Just the face to the newest H.E. Day blob.  I'm getting awfully tired of
spaceships, so I decided to do characters.  After catching the end of a
Beast War episode, and absolutely loving the visual style, I started on
this dude.  The face has 4 texture maps on it, (Front,Jaw,Upper
Lip,Back) and is animated with splines in MegaPov .4.  I have the rest
of the body almost finished, lacking only the feet and arms.
    I'm also working on a Pov-Native IK system, so look for a demo on
that soon.  I hope.
Enjoy and Comment!
--
H.E. Day