POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Preview of New Blob Man and his Friend (29Kb bu) : Re: Preview of New Blob Man and his Friend (29Kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview of New Blob Man and his Friend (29Kb bu)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 17 Mar 2000 19:31:10
Message: <38D2CE40.D76C728D@attglobal.net>
Peter Houston wrote:

> I've been away doing other things and have only recently got back to
> POV-Ray.
>
> Here is a quick scene showing how Blob Man has changed.
>
> Firstly you will notice Blob Man now has a Lady Friend, I can't take credit
> for the body modelling of her as she was adapted from the lady.inc file
> created by Yasunari Iwanaga < iwa### [at] posaganetnejp >, a link to
> lady.inc can be found in the POV-Ray link section.

Grrr... I will need to download it again....

Some comments:

1- The toes should not be alligned in this fashion.

               '''''
               |   |
                |  |
                 |_|

  There are two main types of feet, named after the prevalent styles
used by sculptors if these countries:  "egyptian feet":  all the toes
are line up in a diagonal line (Big toe is longer than others) and
"greek feet": big toe is the same length as the second toe and the
others are lined un in a diagonal line.

2 - A woman's legs should just touch in four spots: the crotch, just
above the knees, Just below the knees and at the ankles.

3 - Your man's waist is way too thin compared to his hips.  Most men
have almost no noticeable hips.  This is why construction workers are
all losing their pants.

4 - The woman shoulders are too square.

5 - Never mind everything I said above and keep up the good work.

--
Francois Labreque | It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it
     flabreq      | is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,