POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Procedural dolphins by Tsutomu Higo (29k) : Re: Procedural dolphins by Tsutomu Higo (29k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Procedural dolphins by Tsutomu Higo (29k)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Mar 2000 10:16:58
Message: <38D24C70.3768DA51@inapg.inra.fr>
Tom Melly wrote:

> Lovely - his site has some great stuff, but what particularily appeals to me
> is the accidental poetry he achieves in the English text. eg.
>
> "POV-Ray is a wonderful freeware. You can see its power in my works. The
> software has been cultivated by many persons."

I like it too :-)
Incidentally this may means that Japanese uses the same word for growing plants
and developing software (any Japanese-speaking person to corroborate this wild
hypothesis ?). Or is Japanese technology so advanced that they grow software on
hydroponics ? A totally new meaning for the "seed" function ?

G.