POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : A Proposal for XML POV : Re: A Proposal for XML POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Proposal for XML POV
From: Ken
Date: 16 Mar 2000 15:03:11
Message: <38D13DFA.6A1C99FC@pacbell.net>
Nigel Stewart wrote:

> > If Pov changes, and I don't like it, I'll just quit
> > using the program. Others may do the same.
>
>         If POV doesn't change it will certainly
>         die a slow painful death.  Each comment
>         like this is another nail in the coffin.

Which is a good reason for me to now keep my comments to myself.
If you do put together a working proposal for the POV-Team let
me know and I will present it to them for you. You can be assured
that I will do so without bias or prejudice and will simply
provide them with whatever material you choose to present.
Other than that there is really not much more I can contribute
to this project because I really am uninformed where XML is
concerned and as such have little to offer in that regard.

Good luck in your endeavors,