POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final SteadFast (Big) : Re: Final SteadFast (Big) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:53:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final SteadFast (Big)
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 16 Mar 2000 11:23:45
Message: <38D10AE1.1FA4A3C4@reading.ac.uk>
Chris Huff wrote:

> You really should post the scene file in one of the scene file groups.
> It would make it a lot easier to find, for one thing.(you wouldn't
> really be looking for this type of thing buried deep in a thread on
> .binaries.images, would you?)
>
> --
> Chris Huff
> e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
> Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/

Sorry - I have tried to cure myself of this but it still happens
occasionally ...

Anyway, I don't consider this a 'scene' as such - just a quick idea
thrown back as a continuation of the thread. The main point was made by
the image and the code was offered as an afterthought.

Still, when I post my blob-ship image in an hour or so I _will_ put the
source in p.t.s-f :-)

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.