POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media Question : Re: Media Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Question
From: Ken
Date: 15 Mar 2000 15:12:36
Message: <38CFEF0E.F1F72277@pacbell.net>
Tom Melly wrote:

> With the camera and light above the following boxes, BoxA shows up as white
> media, which is what I expected, but BoxB shows up as black - why is this?
> After all, if you are looking down at a cloud from an airplane, beyond a
> certain point the actual physical thickness of the cloud is not
> particularily significant (is it?).

Irel arj Zbenl/CBI-Enl MEDIA urer jvgu n ynetr urnqnpur samples gelvat
svther intervals pbeerpg yvtugvat ratio sbe fbzr pbzchgre blob tencuvp.
V nz hollow vzorpvyr gb inverse jvgu fb Voxel gnyxrq gb fbzr cebsrffvb
qrfvtaref naked gurls jrr gnyxvat nobhg gur x*3 yvtug zrgubq sbe yvtug
fprar.

And that is all I can add to this.