POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media Question : Re: Media Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Question
From: Josh English
Date: 15 Mar 2000 14:01:01
Message: <38CFDD95.5A7EBD44@spiritone.com>
I experimented breifly with the scene and found that the thicker BoxB is, the
more "spotted" with dark spots it gets, so by the time it gets a deep as you
have it, it has so many darker spots that it appears to be black with white
spots.

You can increase the intervals and samples of the media, but the cost in
rendering time is enormous. I don't recommend it, but it does increase the
white levels of the media.

Josh

--
Josh English