POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tuesday evening image (Brick House Macro demo 512x384 49.9kb) : Re: Tuesday evening image (Brick House Macro demo 512x384 49.9kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tuesday evening image (Brick House Macro demo 512x384 49.9kb)
From: Josh English
Date: 15 Mar 2000 10:58:18
Message: <38CFB2C1.A68B036B@spiritone.com>
I think you have added a wonderful tool for the POV-Ray community. Thank you.

As for the details, yes the door seems to wide. Adding windows will help
clarify the scale of the house.

Now all you need is the smoke for a chimney (as you demonstrated earlier) and
a garden, perhaps a fence.... o god... stop me before I trace again!

Josh

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom