POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final SteadFast (Big) : Re: Final SteadFast (Big) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:55:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final SteadFast (Big)
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 15 Mar 2000 09:49:23
Message: <38CFA340.380157F2@reading.ac.uk>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> > Oh, and I forgot to add, how many blob elements within each blob object?
> > Is there a trick to getting two or more seperate blob objects to meld well
> > together?
>
> To the first question, anywhere from 4 to 150. To the second, the best method I
> can think of is to use a macro.

Here's a couple of macros I built last night, one for sphere components
and the other for cylinders. They are designed to give solitary
components the same size as normal blob components.

I'm attaching a small image of the attached scene file ...

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blobrad.pov.txt' (3 KB) Download 'blobrad.jpg' (14 KB)

Preview of image 'blobrad.jpg'
blobrad.jpg