POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blobby spaceship v2.0 : Re: blobby spaceship v2.0 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blobby spaceship v2.0
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 14 Mar 2000 14:33:01
Message: <38CE93EC.B6C23402@student.kuleuven.ac.be>
Josh English wrote:

> OK. One. There needs to be some sort of glow from the engines so we can see
> how this thing moves.
I tried to, but media and blobs don't work well together.  A line is
visible where the container-objects intersects with the spaceship.

HE Day???  How did you managed to add media-glows to your blobby
spaceships??

> Antoher strange thing is that there seems to be a very faint blur or glow on
> the edges of the spaceship. I don't know if that's due to JPEG compression or
> if it's intentional,but I like the effect.
It's the softglow post-processfilter (available in MegaPov 0.4)

> Josh
ZK
http://www.crosswinds.net/~povplace