POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Heightfields in Moray : Heightfields in Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Heightfields in Moray
From: Tommy Grav
Date: 14 Mar 2000 13:26:00
Message: <38CE843C.2802C1AF@astro.uio.no>
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use the height field object in Moray, but I'm having no luck in
getting what I want.
I have created a ghf using the Terrain Maker program, converted this to a
tga-file using
LPaser. I then use the height field object with the tga-file as a source. Using
the read button
the heightfield looks quite good, but when I render it I do not get a result
that looks like the
grid look in Moray. It seems that it just traces the lower portions of the
height field. I'm
using a flat color, so the material should not be the problem.

Can anyone help

--
Tommy Grav
tom### [at] astrouiono     http://www.uio.no/~tommygr/