POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Simulated Surface Scanning: Conclusion : Re: Simulated Surface Scanning: Conclusion Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simulated Surface Scanning: Conclusion
From: Charles Fusner
Date: 12 Mar 2000 19:57:34
Message: <38CC3C4E.CDE57A20@enter.net>
Ken wrote:
> Will you be posting this to your web page ? I highly recommend it.

Yes, I will. In fact, I'll just broke down and add a temporary
page for the time being. The primary reason why I didn't is that
my next upcoming obsession du jour is to completely redesign
my web site. I'll be restructuring and tossing everything around
in a complete re-build intended for release in conjunction with
New Year's day, 2000. (Yes, I do strive to redefine the nature and
limits of procrastination, don't I?) Me quote: "Dedicated
self-discipline and a rigid avoidance of procrastination is
something I seriously intend to consider thinking about...someday."

I figured the newgroups are a good temporary distribution method
in the meantime, but of course, I never meant to deprive Uncle Ken
of a link for his collection <g>. Bad me! :( <--me looking ashamed.
For the time being, the file can also be found at...

http://www.enter.net/~cfusner/tutorial/ch25.html

...should you need to refer someone to it.

Charles