POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final SteadFast (Big) : Re: Final SteadFast (Big) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final SteadFast (Big)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 12 Mar 2000 18:35:04
Message: <38CC28CC.7F57CED2@faricy.net>
What are those brown panels? They have the same problem the windows did IMHO.
The windows look a little better, but I don't know exactly how you could
improve them. They shouldn't neccessarily be the color of the light inside,
but then you'd have to have tiny pics of the rooms or something...
The front view is awesome!

--
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali