POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo Competition info! : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition info! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition info!
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 12 Mar 2000 12:11:50
Message: <38CBD163.95BA6B43@geocities.com>
Ken wrote:

> This looks to me like something a five year old with crayons would do.
> A logo for POV-Ray should be much more professional and have a lot of
> class.

Oh, you mean like:

http://www.lucent.com/images/logo.gif

or

http://www.transmeta.com/images/crusoelogo.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist. But that lucent one is a good one. Reminds me of the
Dilbert strip where they hire the Dogbert consulting company to design them a
logo. He's drinking coffee and by the end thay say something like "so, when
do you make us a logo", he looks under his cup and says "I just did".

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.