POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... : Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome....
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 12 Mar 2000 06:35:51
Message: <38CB8227.A81B2576@pobox.com>
Once upon a time I had a rentmate who played rock tuba.  He played a
tape of one of his compositions for me.  He also showed me bits of the
surreal movie script he was working on.  I got much the same "huh?"
reaction from his works as from this image.

--
Anton Sherwood  *\\*  br0### [at] p0b0xcom  *\\*  http://www.jps.net/antons/