POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Winamp skin, TubeAmp (80k) : Re: Winamp skin, TubeAmp (80k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Winamp skin, TubeAmp (80k)
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 9 Mar 2000 18:41:25
Message: <38C83662.63408666@iro.umontreal.ca>
Kari Kivisalo wrote:

> > Retro skin rendered with POV-Ray and Photoshop.
> > Designed for properly adjusted gamma 2.2 monitors.
> >
> > Enjoy the warm glow and sweet harmonics of vacuum tubes.
> > Just base skin ready at this time.
>
> Here's the whole package. Get it from
> http://hammer.prohosting.com/~kkivisal/TubeAmp_v10.zip
>
> I used an alias when I uploaded this to winamp.com.

Really good skin.. I'll install it right away...

> That Gagarin tune is by Jean-Michel Jarre, a pioneer in
> electronic music and huge outdoor shows. http://www.jarre.com

I just got the album... It's really good. My favorite on this one isBells... I like
C'est la vie second best...

A+

    S.

> Kari Kivisalo                                          www.kivisalo.net

>  [Image]

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon