POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Lighthouse ~90kB : Re: A Lighthouse ~90kB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lighthouse ~90kB
From: SamuelT
Date: 8 Mar 2000 01:12:37
Message: <38C5F1E7.B6D2F0B4@aol.com>
Nice rocks. You might want to try a nice ground fog to soften the edge of
where the water meets the sky. If you have SuperPatch or MegaPov, you can use
angle-dependent reflection to make the water more realistic.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge