POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Burning Box of Sponges : Re: Burning Box of Sponges Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Burning Box of Sponges
From: David Fontaine
Date: 7 Mar 2000 22:39:42
Message: <38C5CAB9.7E9E749A@faricy.net>
Reminds me of those old toys that stuck together with a bunch of tiny
pegs... they meshed together by slightly offsetting the bricks... do you
remember these?
I just had a fatal crash, so here goes again (sigh)

--

 | \     |_                           <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>

 |_/avid |ontaine                         http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blablock.gif' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'blablock.gif'