POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Teeny tiny rendering. : Re: Teeny tiny rendering. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teeny tiny rendering.
From: Ken
Date: 7 Mar 2000 13:43:07
Message: <38C54AC1.AF000935@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Sure seems a video card driver problem to me, but why it would show up
> "suddenly" is an odd thing unless you had recently changed some system settings
> (like display resolution or color depth) or files or something.

I don't know why this would affect only POV-Ray or Moray. I would think
it would effect his whole system if it was just a video driver problem.
I'm guessing the image size is set wrong or the camera is way too far
away from the objects in the scene. New users can be expected to not
totatly understand how all of a scenes elements come together for
a reliable render. I used to lose stuff all the time until I got the
hang of things :)