POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Teeny tiny rendering. : Re: Teeny tiny rendering. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teeny tiny rendering.
From: Ken
Date: 7 Mar 2000 09:09:12
Message: <38C50B3A.3AF7F1D9@pacbell.net>
Pascal Golay wrote:

> Hello all- I'm brand new to this renderer, so bear with me here-also I'm rendering
from Moray, and this could be something to take up on that group as well, but
> perhaps someone here knows: I'm suddenly getting little tiny 10x15 pixel (or so)
bits of my image rendered at odd places in the render window, the rest is black.
> It does not seem to matter which camera I use.What have I done?? Thanks in advance.

Hmmm.... This does sound like a moray.windows group question.

>  Are attachments allowed here, by the way?

If you want to post an example of your .pov source you can either post
the .pov as an attachement in the povray.binaries.scene-files groups
or you can copy/paste your source into the message body and post it
in the povray.text.scene-files group. If you have the source in the
.mdl format it should be posted in moray.binaries.

In any of the above scenarios you should mention where the source is
located so that people can look at it then reply to your original
message. If you would like to post the .pov source for your problem
I would be glad to look at it but it sounds like a Moray related
problem to me and you should probably repost this question in that
group.