POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ridges : Re: ridges Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ridges
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 6 Mar 2000 05:10:59
Message: <38C3848A.56B55740@t-online.de>
Hi Mick

Good work! Perhaps you can flatten the landscape a bit (just my
opinion). Is there water below the fog in the valley?
If I got it right, this scene uses only three types of objects:
landscape function, cones, spheres, water plane? It seems that your
scene is completely procedural. So does it mean that I can move over the
surface endlessly (O.K. maybe to some extend)?
How about the stats?
Questions over questions...

Karl