POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My version of the reflecting sphere on checkered plane : Re: Source code (Was: My version of the reflecting sphere on checkered plane) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:10:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source code (Was: My version of the reflecting sphere on checkered plane)
From: Ken
Date: 2 Mar 2000 11:14:10
Message: <38BE91E5.754FE84E@pacbell.net>
> Not only does it keep the groups better organized but it also helps
> in finding resources by placing them in the right group to begin
> with.

P.S. There is no problem is someone wants to know for example what
     texture you used on your sphere or something like that to post
     a snippet of your code here as an example. However if you are
     posting your entire scene file with lights and camera and
     everything then it should be placed in one of the scene file
     groups.