POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : My personal wishlist : Re: My personal wishlist Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My personal wishlist
From: mr art
Date: 2 Mar 2000 09:27:00
Message: <38BE7A46.B56C4051@gci.net>
Here is my short list that I haven't seen anything
about:
camera {
	 gel{ color_information, opacity_value }
	|gel_map{filetype "FileName", opacity_value }
	}
This would allow the application of many different
affects. i.e. filters, ghost images and such.

In my mind this would be even more useful than
camera {... normal{...}}

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000