POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space&Rocket Center 16 miles (26km) away! [~38KBt Jpg] : Re: Space&Rocket Center 16 miles (26km) away! [~38KBt Jpg] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space&Rocket Center 16 miles (26km) away! [~38KBt Jpg]
From: Jay Raney
Date: 1 Mar 2000 10:07:47
Message: <38BC6D35.5375562@usit.net>
:) Yeah money,

I had a cheap telescope when I was growing up, but I couldnt get enough of looking
at craters on the moon, or at my neighbors house down the street. I've wanted
another 'better' telescope for a long time. I have a daughter that would really
love it too. But alas, money.

I havent really priced telescopes in a long time. What should you spend to get a
decent telescope?