POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torpedoes for Howard… : Re: Torpedoes for Howard… Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torpedoes for Howard…
From: Moon47
Date: 1 Mar 2000 19:17:30
Message: <38BC63EB.9FA00561@earthlink.net>
Sorry My Version Of Photoshop 4.0 Used To Rename My Copy To jpg.
Automatically ( Lost in a disastrous fight w/ my hard drive resulting in a
lost disk... I now have 3.0 )= Now They All Come Out As Pict Copy No Mater
What File Is Used... I Am Getting In The Habit Of Changing The file
Extension But Neglected The Quite Annoying "Copy" After The File
Extension...
Once again sorry to all i will note of this problem for those less
fortunate than me..
Har...Har...