POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb : Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb
From: David Fontaine
Date: 29 Feb 2000 17:06:17
Message: <38BC4230.2785E907@faricy.net>
Sander wrote:

> You mean: a matter of definition - what I always have called 'green', you
> always have called 'red' ?

Sort of. If what I saw as red you saw as green, you would still call it red
because when someone points to it and says red you learn to call it red. But
maybe you actually see it as green. There would be no way for others to tell
you were doing this.

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles