POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coin: Half-finished test of circular fonts : Re: Coin: Half-finished test of circular fonts Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coin: Half-finished test of circular fonts
From: Azrael
Date: 29 Feb 2000 13:23:35
Message: <38BC0E76.7C74C148@chez.com>
I agree with those who said that it had to be "sua". If I remember well,
the Latin processes as does the French, so the pronoun gender is the one
of the noun following it. Since "culpa" is feminine and from the type
"rosa, rosae", the form of "suus, a, um" that you will choose is the
same as the one name.
So, IMHO, either you put "suae culpae", if you want to put it as a
genitive case relative to "omnia", or all in nominative case if you want
it to be the translation of "it's all _his_ fault".

Azrael

---
Azrael <azr### [at] chezcom>
http://www.chez.com/azrael