POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : My personal wishlist : Re: C++ (was:Re: My personal wishlist) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C++ (was:Re: My personal wishlist)
From: Ken
Date: 29 Feb 2000 11:24:48
Message: <38BBF253.DD031485@pacbell.net>
Thomas Willhalm wrote:

> If so, it's a pity that I cannot throw in my knowledge about expression
> templates and design patterns. But perhaps they already know about all
> this stuff...

It is not really so much that they are unwilling to discuss this with
you it's just that your timing is not good. POV-Ray v3.5 isn't even
out the door yet and there is still work to be done on it before it
is ready. Any discussions you may wish to hold now would not be timely
and would only distract them from what they are working on now.

Thorsten's somewhat cryptic reply was his attempt to let you know that
they do not want to discuss it now.