POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (updated) : Re: My apartment (updated) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My apartment (updated)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 29 Feb 2000 05:49:33
Message: <38BBA438.3720EA0E@ida.utb.hb.se>
Alex McMurray wrote:

> Mikael.
>
>     Great animation, in your previous post, you mentioned that you used a 3D
> home program, exported as a DXF file and used that file in Moray, how did
> you convert the DXF file to a Moray MDL file?

I used 3DWin (http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/) to convert the .dxf to .mdl. Some
objects were also imported into Rhino, where I used the ExplodeMesh function to
get editable/scalable objects (those were of course exported directly from
Rhino).

Regards,

- Mikael.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse