POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torpedoes for Howard… : Re: Torpedoes for Howard… Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torpedoes for Howard…
From: Moon47
Date: 1 Mar 2000 01:27:36
Message: <38BB692B.8BA1E428@earthlink.net>
The blue highlights are done w/ the default radiosity settings in the official
mac vers... This also produced added realism to the dirty space texture (
normal converted from H.E.'s Scaring text )... I plan to read up on radiosity
and in the future use it more often... P.O.V. Is such a wonderful toy,,, I mean
tool... =)