POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coin: Half-finished test of circular fonts : Re: Coin: Half-finished test of circular fonts Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coin: Half-finished test of circular fonts
From: Lummox JR
Date: 28 Feb 2000 21:40:55
Message: <38BB32D5.2237@aol.com>
Hans-Detlev Fink wrote:

> Something like "it's all _his_ fault", IRC.
> Btw, shouldn't it read "sua" ?

Close, but the gender of the pronoun is wrong. For "his" I believe the
appropriate pronoun would be "suo" or "sui" (I think sui, if the case is
right). I had to do a lot of research to translate my motto into Latin,
and the pronoun was the hardest part; at first I thought it was "sua"
too, but some checking on cases led me to the conclusion that I should
be using the genitive case, "suae". (Wish I'd had Latin in high school.)
My motto is the oldest excuse known to mankind.  :)

Lummox JR